Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 6th

This morning the boys opened their Christmas book, while Daddy worked hard on the fireplace.  
 Their advent stocking today had two activities.  We had to make up for one of the sick days. 
 The first activity was to make Christmas gifts. 
 I wish I could show the cute gifts the boys made, but some of you reading might be the ones getting the gifts. :)
 The second activity was to go to downtown Willamette
 and go on a horse drawn carriage. 
 Pierce, Sterling and Daddy
 Momma and Beckett
 These three loved it!
 There were lots of lights to look at, while we went around the downtown area.
 Then tonight the advent story was about Abraham and Sarah.  You can tell the boys' Bible is well loved. :)

1 comment:

Sally Grandma said...

Great pictures. But I must say the one of the three boys on the carriage ride is my favorite! I need a copy of that one!!