Monday, July 23, 2012

Mason's 1st Birthday

On Saturday we made a quick trip to Portland, to celebrate Mason's 1st Birthday.
 Pierce was excited to see lots of family, especially Nana!
 The party was at a nice little park in West Linn.
 Mommy, Daddy and Mason
There were lots of presents to open, so Beckett lent a helping hand.
 Mason got a little help from Daddy blowing out his candle. 
 YUMMY!
 Once Mason's cupcake was gone, he tried to get a little of Beckett's.
 Daddy and Pierce
 Mason with his cousins
 The park had a water fountain that Beckett LOVED!
 Pure Delight
 Momma and Pierce watched from the sidelines and stayed dry.
Happy 1st Birthday, Mason!  We love you!!

2 comments:

Aunt Sally said...

Happy Birthday, Mason!!! Sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate with you in person.
But I was there in spirit :-) I love you guys!!

Tera said...

I'm so glad you guys could make it!! :) yeah, I don't think Beckett liked that water fountain at all. ;)