Sunday, May 9, 2010

First Mother's Day

I had a wonderful first Mother's Day! To start the day off Beckett and Grant made me breakfast and got me flowers. Then we went to church where I received MORE flowers, for being the youngest mom at church!! Here is a picture of Beckett and I with the beautiful flowers behind us. Then in the evening my parents, Auntie, and Grandma came over for dinner. Grant cooked us a wonderful dinner, including delicious fish that Beckett's Uncle Neal caught!
Here is Beckett up at the table, joining the family!

Beckett got a little cranky at the end of the night, but his Auntie Carolyn knows how to cheer him up! Here he is playing with her.

A picture of all the moms and Beckett! There is my mom- Sally, my Auntie Carolyn, and my grandma! Beckett's face shows that he was done for the evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mother's Day was a "great time to be had by all!"
Great dinner and company!
Love, Dad, Mom & Grandma