Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Not So Happy of a Valentine's Day

The morning of Valentine's Day started off well.  Daddy was out of town on business, but Grandma had spent the night with us.  Beckett brought her a Valentine present first thing in the morning. 
 Mommy made heart shaped banana pancakes.  What a great day!  Right?!?
 Actually no.  After a good start to the day, I started having pains in my back and stomach.  Grandma rushed back to the house and took me to urgent care, where we found out I had kidney stones.  This was the worse pain I have ever felt.  And yes, I just had a baby 5 weeks ago!!  Luckily we had Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie there to help with me and the boys.  What a blessing they were!  Grandma deserves more than a few flowers for the way she helped us out.  
Daddy flew home today and we were sure excited to see him. 
 We sure missed him.  Man, things fall apart in the Lunde house when he is not around!

1 comment:

Ellie Angove said...

Oh Alicia, I am so sorry you have kidney stones!!! I have heard that the pain that comes along with those is like no other. I hope that they will pass soon, if they have not already. :( Hang in there!!!