Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pinterest Party

Last night I hosted my first Pinterest Party. I invited some friends over for an evening of crafting and eating. 
 Here is a picture of all the goodie bags that were filled to the top by the end of the night...
 
 Here is a picture of the party favor...another Pinterest idea.  The frame is really used for spouses to write cute little notes back and forth to each other. :)
 Guests were asked to bring a food that they found on Pinterest. 
 Yummy!!!
 Or they could bring a craft to share.
 There ended up being 10 crafts that we did at the party!
 Some of the crafts were sewing kits, light switch covers, candy cane sugar scrub, a fuzzy toes gift set,
 ornaments, stationary/gift tags, candle holders and napkins rings.  We were sure busy!
 Look at all the craftiness going on!!
 Here are just a few of my crafts from the night...

1 comment:

joannelee said...

I loved it! If you do another one I want to come back, but I'll need to rent one of your rooms lol.
Thanks so much for the wonderful night!