Friday, June 10, 2011

Official Announcement

The Lunde's are expecting baby #2! 

Today we went and had our first doctor's appointment.  For this baby we have decided to go to Grants Pass for the delivery.  The doctor is projecting a due date of January 9th, but according to my calculations the date should be December 31st.  We will see who will be right?!? 

This pregnancy I found out I was expecting at 5 weeks.  It feels like we have been keeping this secret FOREVER!!   So it feels great to finally share the exciting news. 
We will keep you all posted!

7 comments:

Dad & Mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We are so happy for you!
Beckett will soon be a Big Brother!

Holly said...

Oh.My.Goodness. I can't believe you were able to keep all that in. Congrats!

Stephanie said...

Congrats lundes! :) see you in a couple days!

The Jensens

Tera said...

Yay!! So excited for Baby Lunde2!!! :) Mason and BL2 will be so close in age!!:) So fun! :)

Mountain Home Quilts said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! I am SO excited for you guys. We missed you at church on Sunday! Can't wait to see you soon. :)

Anonymous said...

I am way behind in looking at your blog Alicia! Congratulations on the new baby!!! Your family is beautiful! :)
Victoria Snow

Marcie Duvall said...

wowza...guess I need to read the blog more...we are so excited for you guys!!!