Friday, May 13, 2011

Swimming Graduate

Today was Beckett's last swimming lesson.  Grandma was a trooper and joined him for the lesson.
 Beckett was very anxious to get in the pool.  He kept pulling Grandma's hand toward the pool.  Beckett definitely feels more comfortable around the water now. 
Beckett completed nearly all the skill requirements for this class, except for one.  Bobbing!  Now you can't hold that against him.  That was completely his momma's doing!  I told the instructor we will bob in the next session of classes.

Final Swim Lesson from Alicia Lunde on Vimeo.
  Yay! The swim graduate.  Onto the next class...Guppies!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Grandma is in GREAT shape! I hope I look like that when I grow up (HOT)!

Kristin Villavicencio said...

OK, I totally need to find your mom's secret! She looks AMAZING. Jason says that she shouldn't be upset because he didn't know it was her since her face is hidden in the picture, but he also said she great! (not sure if that will make her feel better or not)

Tera said...

Love this!! He is such a little water dog :) But, I wonder were he gets the whole "no water in the face thing" hmmm ;) sounds familiar :)