Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oh No!

I have been letting Beckett play back in his room the past couple of weeks, while I am in the front of the house. This has worked well, since I close up at the doors in the hallway, except his bedroom door of course!! :) Well today I was busy cleaning and heard a door open in the back. I went running down the hallway and found him in the bathroom. I thought I must have not closed the door tightly. So I put him back in his room, closed the bathroom door securely, and went around the corner to see what he would do. Here he is in action...


Getting into the Bathroom from Alicia Lunde on Vimeo.

8 comments:

Grandma Sally said...

Since Beckett is so tall he can reach things now, like door handles. Busy, busy, boy!!!

Mary O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Oh come on mom, he just wants to splash around in the toilet a little! That's all!

Mary said...

Also, sorry about the deleted comment up there! That was me! I was signed in to the wrong email address!!! =)

Ellie Angove said...

Lol!!!! I love how funny he thinks it is that he made it in there. What a cutie!! He is a fast crawler too! :)

TheGers said...

Lilly loooves the bathroom too- she can't open the door but bangs on it until i pick her up or open it for her! Beckett is so cute- love your movies :)

GRANDPA DAN said...

Smart Grandson! Loved the giggle when he discovers Mom has found him out! What will he figure out tomorrow? Oh how they are into eveything when they begin to really get mobile and inquisitive! Have fun Mom and Dad....

Anonymous said...

Time for water wings...lol
Love his giggling when busted! Sure fears you?